Skip to content
- First, check to make sure the phone’s data access is still available by using the phone’s browser to access the internet..
- Turn off the wifi access to see if the 3G/4G data access is still working properly..
- Make sure the phone is not in airplane mode.
- Check to make sure the app is still running on the phone by going to Settings > Applications > Running Application. Make sure the running time is slowly ticking up.
- Check to make sure the app is still installed on the phone. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and look for the app in the list.
- Try doing a hard reboot of the phone by powering it down and removing the battery for 10 or 15 seconds. Then reboot.
- Make sure the time and timezone are correct for the device.
- Check to make sure battery optimizer apps aren’t killing SMS Tracker.